Notes: Commentaries are in bullets
Hear Me now My children everywhere. The Swords of Justice will fall on those who fail to prepare adequately for The Warning. My flames of Divine Mercy, presented to the world to give each of you a taste of what the Final Day of Judgement will be like, is going to be misinterpreted by so many of you.
This great day of The Warning draws closer by the month so you must now put aside the time in preparing for My Divine Mercy.
- This is another short message that we have today and it deals a lot about the details of the warning in relation to the justice of God. This very important quote is here “The Swords of Justice will fall on those who fail to prepare adequately for The Warning.”
- A reminder to us that the preparation must be adequate. What are the synonyms of adequate? Sufficient, enough, ample, satisfactory, etc., but I would summarize it as “we are in a state of grace,” meaning, we are in a condition of being free from mortal sin, and that would mean further that we have not committed a grave sin, or as mentioned below, our soul is not in a “sorry state”
- “My flames of Divine Mercy, presented to the world to give each of you a taste of what the Final Day of Judgment will be like, is going to be misinterpreted by so many of you.” We have already discussed this quite a number of times – the warning is not the Final Judgment but a foretaste of the Final Judgment
- “The Warning draws closer by the month.” Remember, this is a prophecy, there is no timetable, and therefore, the preparation is as regular as the unfolding of day and night and day again. So the preparation is on a daily basis and imbibed in the daily course of life, and expressed in the ordinary routine that we do everyday
- A lot of people think that becoming holy is very difficult. Not exactly. We just need to be cautious especially with the purity of intentions in everything that we do. Don’t think that it will be very difficult because God understands our weaknesses and shortcomings
- While Jesus sweats with blood in prayer in Gethsemane, his disciples slept, and Jesus was not mad at them
- Remember the Message “If you find it difficult to pray”?
- “… if… you are struggling then just sit down quietly and communicate with Me in silence (that’s oratio). Simply reflect on My life on earth (that’s meditatio). Remind yourself of the time I spent there and the lessons of love I gave to all of you (that’s contemplatio). That’s enough”
- “Let yourself become quiet of mind and I will sit with you in contemplation. I walk with everyone. I am present every minute of the day no matter what you are doing”
- The grace of God is always present so we can prepare for our own redemption if we cooperate with it
- We continue to discern the meaning of the signs of the times, especially the unfolding of the prophecies mentioned in the Book of Truth, because the Book of Truth is the revelation of the Book of Revelation
- Never in the entire history of salvation that the revelations about the secrets of the Holy Scriptures are now laid bare to us in such stunning and specific details, but only in the Book of Truth
Back to Message
Many many souls will find it difficult to understand what this event really means. So many will, as a result, die of shock which saddens Me. Because for those who do not survive it will be because of the sorry state of their souls.
Catholics everywhere seek confession now if you want to benefit from My great act of love and mercy. Christians and other faiths speak in silence and tell God how remorseful you are, how much you regret your transgressions and then ask Him to forgive you for your sins.
Only those who are strong of heart in their love for Me and God, the Almighty Father, will be prepared adequately. Others, because of their strength in mind and character will finally understand the truth and accept me with love in their hearts.
As for others, so harsh will the shock be, that when their souls are revealed to them in their darkness they will drop dead. By then it will be too late to seek forgiveness. There will be no hope for them.
- I quote: “So many will, as a result, die of shock which saddens Me.” So death resulting from the warning as a consequence of unrepented sins is really INEVITABLE, simply UNAVOIDABLE
- Can you just imagine the scope of guilt when a single life is taken away? Then how much more of those who masterminded the death of hundreds of people, but it never came to their senses that they are guilty at all?
- If they have repented (confession for Catholics, for other religions they have their own rules to follow), surely, forgiveness will be granted because God’s mercy is greater than the sins that we commit
- But God’s mercy is an invitation. It is an offer from God to repent and go back to Him. If such grace of invitation is refused, then there is no cooperation with God’s grace. So the shock of their sins will send them to the grave. “The sword of justice will now fall”
Back to Message
- Pray, pray all of you so that as many souls as possible will survive great act of Mercy.
Your loving Saviour
Message 0098 Input