Notes: Commentaries are in bullets
My dearly beloved daughter it is My wish that you now begin to fast at least one day a week. For by doing so you will greatly please Me. This sacrifice will strengthen your purity of soul and bring you closer to My most Sacred Heart. My children in the world face many challenges in these times. Challenges which they have never had to deal with before. The biggest challenge now is to deal with the way in which money is becoming scarce. This is very frightening for many who need this to keep their homes and feed their families. The second difficulty is the lack of any meaningful spiritual guidance in their lives which had, up to now, been seen as important. Lose your income and you lose your aspirations for luxury worldly goods. For what use is a luxury car when you cannot feed your family? What use is a beautiful dress when you cannot keep warm in a house you can’t afford to heat properly? It is only when My children find themselves bereft of the excesses to which they had become accustomed that they understand the reality into which they have now been plunged.
- The reason why Jesus asked for fasting one day a week is for the purpose of the purity of soul, because fasting is a sacrifice, and because it is a sacrifice, it sanctifies the body and the soul
- And from there, the purpose is attained – in order to be closer to His Most Sacred Heart so that we will be able to face the challenges especially when the time comes that money will be scarce
- The 1st underlying issue here in the sanctification of the body is for our survival when the times will become difficult; that only the basic needs will be our priority
- What I mean here is the SPIRITUAL PREPARATION when the financial onslaught arrives. Remember the fake video of Italians throwing money in the street when the corona virus takes its toll on the affluent neighborhood? The video maybe fake but it can happen that even if we have wads of cash, but there is nothing to buy!
- It is not just even the loss of income but the loss of the value of money. Loss of income for the daily wage earners because there are no jobs, they have to work in order to eat
- But the affluent people they would still have money saved in their vaults at home but there is no trade and commerce so nothing to spend for because there are no goods to buy
- So the 2nd underlying reason comes in – the lack of spiritual guidance concerning monetary matters
- “Lose your income and you lose your aspirations for luxury worldly goods.” Loss of income is already happening now and it is really devastating when companies go bankrupt, businesses shutdown leading to loss of jobs driving people to anxiety and depression
- If we are focused on one-upmanship or you keep your priorities of always jumping ahead of your competitor you will really be devastated because the issue is now survival, just to get your basic needs there is nobody to compete anymore
- Statistics in the Philippines during this pandemic show that suicides have risen drastically. The Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF), described the rate of suicides in the Philippines as alarming
- Philippine mental health authorities received an average of 30-35 calls daily from March to May due to depression issues compared with 13-15 daily calls from May 2019 to February 2020. The monthly average calls related to suicide also increased to 45 calls per month as of May 31, 2020,” the study said
- But you know what? The problem is really the LACK OF SPIRITUAL PREPARATION. These souls are not spiritually ready and haven’t learned the tricks of survival. I may be very sweeping in this statement but even ordinarily, if we panic in a sudden emergency, no good decision comes out even if you still have many options
- What I mean is that there is always a God who would assist us in our need. Where is the TRUST in God here if we are only saddled with hopelessness and gloom?
Back to Message
Today your basic needs must be your priority. After that you need to ask yourself what is important now? Once you are fed and clothed what then? One man upmanship is no longer relevant when you are striving to survive the basic elements. Envy of your neighbour’s wealth and status matters no more. It is only now that you will seek out the spiritual comforts that have been missing for so long in your lives.
In your quest to find comfort of mind turn to Me and My Eternal Father, God the Creator of all things. Do not be tempted to seek remedies from spiritual healers unless they represent Me. Do not seek artificial solace in stimulants to ease your pain and sorrow. The only way you will become free of worry and anguish is when you turn to Me, Jesus Christ your Saviour.
I am waiting now. Ask me to help you and I will supply your basic needs. I will always provide you with what you want. But you must ask me first. Never keep your worries to yourself. Share them with Me. Hand Me over all your concerns. I will respond immediately. For this will fill me with joy when you trust in me completely. I love you all.
- Here lies the answer: Contentment and satisfaction for what we have ends our never-ending desire to possess what our neighbors have. Envy is finished when contentment is already at the forefront
- So many beautiful words from the Lord in this message:
- “…seek out the spiritual comforts that have been missing for so long in your lives
- “In your quest to find comfort of mind turn to Me and My Eternal Father”
- “Do not be tempted to seek remedies from spiritual healers unless they represent Me”
- “Do not seek artificial solace in stimulants (like alcohol, drugs, cocaine, heroin, shabu, etc.) to ease your pain and sorrow
- “The only way you will become free of worry and anguish is when you turn to Me, Jesus Christ your Saviour”
- So many people around the world, so many people around us are so broken, though not necessarily at their own fault
- During the days of the Warning the spiritually weak will need our help
- So, this message is a preparation to help not only ourselves but especially the lost souls who will be redeemed during the Warning but who may revert to their old ways when things will become so difficult for them
- Remember that the persecution would last until the last day before the second coming of our Lord
- Let us be stronger than those who need our help
Your devoted Saviour
King of Mercy and Compassion
Message 0096 Input